Friday, August 20, 2010

Organizing....





The magnetic white board is for teaching. 
The pouches below my white board are from IKEA, I keep all of our flash cards in the pouches. Easy to see, grab and return.

The fish bowl is for our 100 day count. We haven't started the year yet so there aren't any fish in the bowl yet. :o)
The cabinet keeps several resources, including reading rods, and the LR cash register-I can't wait to use it! The kids are going to LOVE it!


This cabinets keeps most of my resources and learning tools.  I'm so excited to start using these items-almost all of them are still sealed, never used. Can you believe I only found out about the Canadian Home Education Resources store a few months ago?? Last year we hardly had any tools/manipulatives, or resources. In fact I wouldn't have even spent a third of my $750.00 fund had I not found CHER before the end of last year.  My friend Tracey was like you BETTER send that fund!  But now I am ready.  I have everything I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment